Lie in. Brilliant weather with a start at 11.00am. The past 5 days have been ruddy cold at about 15 degrees C. Talked to a San Franciscan night..... hah hah hah hah hah;.... In 60s joke there... who told us that the temperature all the year round is about 65 degrees farenheit. That's 16 degrees celcius follks.....all the year round? Tell you what..... it wasn't propounded that the 1968 San Francisco "Summer of Love" didn't mention the number of hippies who forgot to take Coldrex and didn't wrap up well. I'm going to have another look at the film of that time. I'm almost positive that it's going to show a lot of hippies with thick woolly jumpers and longjohns.
Oh aye.... Alcatraz. One of the best 26 dollars we've spent. Nothing more to say; What you would expect. We got back at about 4.00. I decided to go to the fitness centre so I did. Had a long look at the Fitness Centre. Looked at all the terrific things which can make you feel good.... had another look..... and another... so decided to got for it.
The Exit door was pretty close so i went for it. Did you know that McDonald's has a happy hour from 5.00pm until 7.00?
Today we did nothing but go to a Travel Agent.
Tomorrow we're off to Noo Orleans.
\
Saturday, August 1, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment